VOLUNTEER WITH US!
Why volunteer? Because we need you! Iredell Museums strives to offer the best, most engaging, and fun activities in our community and we can't do that without your help. There are lots of opportunities: assisting with collections care and cataloguing, exhibit construction and design, leading visitors and field trip groups through our exhibits, and demonstrating how people in 19th century Iredell County lived! Come join our team to learn about history, art, and science and to give back to your community!
- Receive a free Individual Membership which includes access to Southeastern Museum Reciprocal and North American Reciprocal programs after 50 hours completed in the first 6 months of volunteering
- Invitations to special events
- Must be 11 years or older – volunteer applicants under 18 must have a release form signed by a parent/guardian, and depending on the volunteer activity, may need parental supervision
- Must fill out a Volunteer Application (see below)
- Must interview with a member of Museum staff
To submit a volunteer application, please download the application below and return to the Museum, either in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the applicant is under 18 years old, the Minor Release Form must also be downloaded and signed by a parent or guardian.